Spreading Christmas Cheers with the Markovich Family {Bozeman Family Photographer}

 

The Markovich Family knows how to family portraits - they even managed to squeeze in an outfit change halfway through with 10 people! We met up on a crisp Sunday morning out a beautiful ranch that a friend of theirs owns for pictures of the entire Markovich crew.  With three littles running around things always get a bit crazy, but it is fun to capture and embrace all that having a young family includes...the laughter and good times and also the melt downs and great dislike for sitting still for too long.  I was ready for a nap after roaring like a dinosaur, playing hide and seek, and chasing after these cuties with my camera, but I would do again and again.  I can only imagine all of the excitement building up as we're nearing Christmas and getting ready for Santa to visit! It was such a pleasure to meet you all - thank you for sharing your lovely family with me! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts