Spreading Christmas Cheers with the Kaleva Family {Bozeman Family Photographer}

After a rough start to my Saturday morning when I put my truck through a fence after hitting an icy patch on a road, this photo shoot with the Kaleva's was just what I needed.  Though the weather made for poor road conditions the the sparkling snow and frost on the trees were absolutely beautiful.  Jillian and Logan both explained to me that they are sometimes a little shy when meet new people, but I'm pretty happy to say that we became buddies before too long through a few games of peek-a-boo, chase, and hide & seek.  Jillian is one of the most polite little gals and a brave chica too agreeing to spin around for us in her pretty sleeveless Christmas dress mid winter! Logan has a smile that lights up everything around him, especially his sweet mamma, Stephanie.  It was such a pleasure to meet the Kaleva's - so kind and sweet.  Thank you for helping to brighten my day with your love and laughter!

Comments

Popular Posts