Grandaughters Galore for Laura! {Three Forks Family Photographer}

It was so much fun to see this entire crew together.  I had the pleasure of going to school with Max, Kevin, and Ashleigh in Three Forks and Cooper and Alex were a few years behind.  I don't think I have ever been in the same place at the same time with the entire clan especially with all of the new additions! Laura and I have been working to find a time that worked for all of the families to meet up for pictures and we finally pulled it off! Juggling calendars is never an easy task, especially with all sorts of new little ones.  Laura has welcomed 2 more granddaughters this year to add to her lovely little bunch of sweethearts.  Happy Holidays and thanks to all for spending your Saturday morning with me - I so enjoyed it! Cheers!  

Comments

Popular Posts