Introducing Baby Matthew {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}

Instead of joining in the Black Friday craziness the morning after Thanksgiving I was excited to spend time with my little buddy James and his new baby brother Matthew at the Radke residence.  I've had the pleasure of visiting with Stacey & Dan at a few of their friends' weddings that I have photographed over the past year.  James was one of my very favorite subjects at the Webber's wedding last January - he followed me around and loved to get his picture taken.  I was happy to see that his interest in me and my camera still lives on - he was such a big helper and held so nice and still to hold Matthew for a few pictures.  Matthew is just about a week old.  Stacey said he sleeps all the time, but he didn't want to miss out on any of the fun so stayed wide awake up until the end of our shoot when he zonked out in his mammas arms.  Sometimes we all just prefer to be held.  So precious - congratulations to the Radkes - Matthew is such a handsome and sweet little baby! 

Comments

Popular Posts