Emily & Shaun – Love in Paradise Valley

I got to know Shaun & Emily last winter after a meeting at Wild Joes and then a fun engagement session in the snow. They are just great!!! Last Saturday, I was excited to venture out to a new location I had never shot at before – The Range – out in Paradise Valley. The mountains made for a beautiful backdrop for my beautiful bride and groom. I was also excited that my friend Matt who I met at the Rocky Mountain School of Photography in 2008 joined me to shoot for the day! Family and Friends from all over came to share in the celebration. I just love that during my job I am surrounded by love and laughter and make new friends every weekend!!! Thank you Emily and Shaun for allowing me to capture your special day – may you be blessed with a lasting and loving marriage just as your parents and grandparents have shared!

Comments

  1. We LOVE them! They are just right...as we knew they would be! Thanks for sharing, Emily & Shaun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts