Beautiful Sophie’s Senior Session

I think that last Friday goes down in the books as one of my favorite days of the summer! I got off of work at noon - went home to Three Forks for a round of golf with my dad, brother, and Uncle Paul who was visiting for the evening – shot my first senior for the 2011 school year – and then was treated to a half rack of ribs at the Willow Creek Saloon!!! What a day! Getting to know Sophie and her mother, Vanessa (who also served as our traveling DJ – blasting music out the window to help get us pumped at each location) , was a real treat – icing on the cake I would say! After a summer full of weddings it is exciting to get some one-on-one time with a subject and switch gears with senior portraits. I LOVE SENIOR PORTRAITS! My first shoot for the year was an absolute blast! Sophie is gorgeous as you see – and she is has the brains to compliment the beauty! After graduation, she plans to enter the world of med school to become a radiologist!!! Wow! You go girl! Haha..don’t think I have said that since 5th grade :) Good luck finishing up your high school career Sophie – you will be GREAT!

Comments

Popular Posts