Joel & Malin Wedding {Bozeman Wedding Photographer}

Ah Joel & Malin's wedding...where do I even begin.  A most beautiful couple on a most beautiful summer day...it just doesn't get any better than this! I had the pleasure of photographing Joel & Malin's engagement photos two years ago when they were visiting from Sweden and have been anticipating this day ever since! So many friends and family members came out to celebrate Joel and Malin in Joel's home state and it was a night to remember...full of laughter, tears, many toasts “Skål!”and lots of kisses.  Nothing makes me happier than happy clients and I was so pleased to receive a phone call from these newlyweds telling me how much they LOVED their photos which made my night as I absolutely LOVED capturing them! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. King!









Comments

Popular Posts