Chappell & Cory Wedding {Montana Wedding Photographer}

 Yesterday Chappell & Cory were married at the Kleffner Ranch and I was honored to capture such a beautiful wedding.  I don't know that I have ever laughed and cried so much in one day! I have been so excited for this wedding since September and can't believe July 30th has already come and went! So happy we will have these memories to look back on and remember all of the good laughs, tears, and love shared on this lovely Montana summer afternoon.  I first met Chappell a couple of years back when we worked together and we would always joke that we were dating the same man - handymen that are both contractors, men that disappear come hunting season in pursuit of the wapati, men with a great passion for buying old motorized vehicles off of craiglist and that love to spend free time dirt biking or snowmobiling in the mountains.  Now we are both married to them so I look forward to exchanging stories about Cory & Dan for years to come and to catching up over a lunchtime beer when you're not away on travels.  So happy for you guys - Cheers!









Comments

Popular Posts