Sweet Baby Boy - Kenyon {Bozeman Newborn Photographer}

I always love getting together with the Ridgeways - they make the cutest babies and nurseries!  Ella was so excited to tell me that she is a big sister when I arrived and shined her smile bright while she got to hold baby Kenyon.  He is such a precious little bundle of joy and was so snuggly during our photo shoot.  We took a minor detour to read a few books to Ella and distract her a bit from my scary camera mid-shoot - and I'm so happy we did as a few of those sneaky candids ended up being my favorites! I even took a turn reading a few pages and pulled off some fancy multi-tasking as a reader and photographer! So happy for you Shonna & Jared - congratulations on the wonderful addition to your beautiful family!

Comments

Popular Posts