Shawna & Jess ~ Winter Engagement

Superbowl weekend I took a road trip over to Coeur D'Alene to visit my dear friend Shawna and the fellow I have been hearing her gush about for the past couple of years that I had yet to meet! I spent the weekend with Shawna, Jess, and Shawna's mom Marla chatting about wedding plans, painting, playing with dogs, welcoming a new niece into the world, and and drinking wine - it was fabulous! Oh and my favorite part was watching Shawna find her wedding dress - it is the BOMB! After Jess earned my stamp of approval we embarked on our last adventure together before they tie the knot in July - an engagement shoot! Jess picked out the perfect spot in the woods with the neatest old barn! Big gold star to you Mr. Sadler! I am so happy that Shawna and you found each other - it is so clear how happy you are together.  I love that you love Shawna - seeing her so happy makes me happy! I cannot wait to photograph your wedding this summer in Kalispell!

Comments

Popular Posts