Merry Christmas from the Mustues {Bozeman Family Photographer}

The Mustue's recently moved up to Bozeman from Colorado and I am so happy that I was able to take their first Montana family photos for the holidays!  Chris & Erin have three of the sweetest boys I have ever met.  I imagined all sorts of craziness and running around trying to get 3 little fellas to hold still for a picture, but these guys were made to model for the camera! They were fabulous and so much fun.  It didn't take but two minutes for us to all warm up and become buddies.  We took a nice afternoon stroll and soaked up some sunshine before the cold weather hit.  I look forward to hopefully getting see Sage, Kai, and Teegan again soon! If I were Santa you all would be on my nice list for sure! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts