The Monforton Family ~ Fall 2014

 I'm starting to feel like I'm part of this sweet little family! My favorite part of being a photographer is getting to build ongoing relationships and friendships with my clients and watching their families grow.  Parker was just a baby when I first shot Cortney & Brandon's engagement photos.  Then by the time Parker could walk he scooted down the aisle all dressed up on the special day that Cortney & Brandon got hitched! I still remember that day like it was yesterday even though it was about 3 years ago now.  Mr. Mason joined the family last year and I got to see him twice - once for newborn photos and again at Christmas.  Now he is walking and Parker is the best big brother in the world.  It is so exciting to see Cortney & Brandon still as happy as can be with each other and their two sons.  Love this crew!!!

Comments

Popular Posts