Sarah & Paul Wedding

What a weekend adventure! I just returned from driving across the entire state of Montana up to Big Sandy to share in the fun and excitement of Sarah & Paul's wedding day and capture these fun images to share with you all! I first met with these two in the spring for their engagement shoot and it was great to catch up. First of all - can I just say how much I LOVED Sarah's dress! One of her bridesmaids asked what she was going to do with it after her wedding day and I crossed my fingers and said "hopefully lend it to me someday when I get married!" Not even joking... anyways, her boots were terrific as well and were inspired by her and Paul's recent venture up to Virginia City. Fun, Fun, Fun! We went out to a wheat field on Sarah's grandparents' farm for group portraits, which was beautiful...you could see for miles and miles. We went back to town for a very formal ceremony at the catholic church and got the party started downtown at Jerry's Memorial Hall. I love small towns - it seemed as everyone who lived there joined the celebration...it was really quite a day. Thanks Sarah and Paul for a wonderful time - Congratulations!

Comments

Popular Posts