Little Mr. Parker - What a CUTIE!

Last Friday night I got together with the Monforton's for a few shots of the newest addition - Mr. Parker. He is just cute, cute, cute. This little handsome man was so cooperative with my big lens in his face...he made me laugh with his curious expressions and pouty bottom lip. I always wonder what they are thinking...I bet Parker was saying to himself "What in the heck are you doing crazy lady and why are you making so many funny faces and weird noises. Adults are just nuts - all I want to do is eat some food, and kick back to some good tunes....are you done yet..." Hahaha well maybe something like that. Anyways - thank you Cortney and Brandon for having me over and letting me photograph your handsome little man. You have a wonderful family!

Comments

Popular Posts