Family Fun for the Holidays

I spent last Sunday afternoon strolling through Lindley Park and the surrounding area with the Boston Family from Three Forks. Lisa was my church school teacher when I was young, and it was great to catch up with her and her new handsome husband, Tim. Her daughter, Kim will be graduating this spring from TFHS and hopefully heading to the University of Missoula to become a future pharmacist. Our photo session was therefore, a combo of family and senior portraits. In addition to getting a jump start on Christmas cards, I was able to help the Fosters capture the love and admiration of their close knit family and make the memory of Kim’s presence everlasting although she will be wondering from the comfort of home next fall. Best wishes to the Boston’s– thank you for the lovely afternoon! To view a slide show of our session, please visit my website.

Comments

Popular Posts