Britney & Matt ~ Engagement

These two have the cutest engagement story ever! Matt had arranged for them to stop by a booth to have a caricature drawn of him and Britney - lo and behold - when the artist turned the picture over to show them the final product, it was a drawing of Matt down on one knee proposing. Matt proceeded to drop to his knee and pull out the ring to ask Britney to be his wife and here we are today in the midst of planning their wedding! How fun - I just love this story! We had a beautiful afternoon here in Bozeman and I enjoyed getting to know Britney & Matt a bit more and meeting their handsome pup, Rylan. He was the most well-behaved black lab puppy I have ever met and I sooooo wanted to take him home with me! Thank you guys for a lovely shoot - I am very much looking forward to your September wedding!

Comments

Popular Posts