Sauce Headwear - New Product Launch

Last weekend I caught up with Shayla for our annual Sauce Headwear photo shoot. I was soooo excited about her new designs this year and extremely impressed with her creativity! Her product line has extended to include sweatbands, visors, fleece lined hats with poof balls and even swift toques with slits for your pony tail to fit through - there is just so much greatness happening at Sauce Headwear these days! Forgive my descriptions as they are probably not technically correct...but just trust me - they are all great new designs and fun new prints. I personally cannot wait to get my hands on the new Olive Houndstooth print :) Thank you Shayla and all of your fellow runners for getting together early on a Sunday morning to make this shoot a success. Happy running!

Comments

Popular Posts