Lauren & Bill - Engagement

Last week I got together with Bill & Lauren for their engagement shoot - they will be tying the knot next summer! It is funny how some people come into your lives and the connections that you make growing up in small town Montana. My best friend Jami went to school with Bill in Lincoln before moving to Three Forks her sophomore year in High School. She took me back to Lincoln for their prom and Bill was my blind date (haha I still have pictures). The story doesn't end here...last year Bill was roofing Jami's parent's house and the two of them introduced me to the lovely man, Daniel, who I have been dating ever since! I love stories and this is a great one I would say. Lauren & Bill have a fun story too I believe about how they met a few years back at a Rock Concert, but I wil leave that for them to share :) They are such a fun, happy couple, and I am so honored to shoot their wedding. I smiled the entire time I edited these photos and I hope they have the same effect on you as you glance through. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts