Ingrid & Mike ~ Springhill Wedding

This past Saturday was superb! One would never guess that just 10 minutes before this beautiful wedding we had a hail storm and showers. All of the stars aligned just in time for Mike & Ingrid to exchange vows beneath the branches of blossoming apple trees with the sun shining bright and not a cloud in sight. I met up with this handsome couple earlier this spring and couldn't believe how quickly their wedding date approached. It was a blast getting to catch up with Mike & Ingrid and they were wonderful subjects. Oh and by the way - her wedding dress was absolutely AMAZING - was speechless when I took it out of the bag for a few fun detail shots. And her maid of honor did all of their bouquets and table arrangements ~ I couldn't believe when she told me she isn't even a florist - they were marvelous! Well I could go on and on about how much I love this couple, the Springhill Pavilion venue, etc. but I suppose I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story for me. Enjoy! Thank you Mike & Ingrid for a terrific day and congratulations!

Comments

Popular Posts