How about those BOBCATS!!!!

I'm not sure if you all know, but when I'm not behind my camera or editing photos - I work in the Bobcat Football Office. Haha..well I guess I'm behind my camera on gameday - I just can't pass up the opportunity to capture all of the fun and excitement! I LOVE MY JOB - well BOTH of my JOBS! It has been a great season so far and last weekend's victory over Eastern Washington was bittersweet! I brought my camera along to the game and got a few fun shots down on the sideline. My favorite has to be of Mike Rider (DB) hugging his grandfather who joined the team on the sideline. What a special moment!! The crowd was also awesome and I couldn't resist sharing some shots of Mike Person (OL) celebrating after the game! Enjoy! Good Luck this weekend in Sacramento! GO CATS!

Comments

Popular Posts