Jenna & Jeff ~ Springhill Wedding

I have been soooooo looking forward to this wedding ever since I first met Jeff & Jenna last winter for their engagement shoot.  These two have something very special - they light up the room with their smiles, laughter, and love.  I've never laughed then cried and then laughed and then cried so many times during a wedding! Yes - I usually cry at every wedding I shoot - even if it's the first time meeting the couple.  I can't help myself!!  Even though I had only met Jeff & Jenna once before, I feel like we've been friends for a long time - I just love them! 

Jeff & Jenna had family and friends travel from Alaska, Connecticut, Florida, New York and all over the United States to celebrate with them at the beautiful Springhill Pavillion.  Right before their first kiss the rain cleared and we were able to take in the scenery and shoot outdoors - it was just magical!  Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Galli - so happy for you guys!

Comments

  1. Beautiful Carlie, thank you so much, next time we're in Bozeman we must meet up! You are a benevolent Rock Star. You generate the best karma. Your future is blazing bright....we can say we shot with you when...keep rocking it girl...you're a superstar. Love, Jenna Galli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts