Jodie & Jono Wedding - Cache Creek

I love this couple - I've only met them twice, but I love them! They are so sweet, kind, happy, and loving! Shooting their wedding and meeting all of their family and friends made me wish I too were a Bones or Binger!!!  I actually had met Jodie briefly a few times about 10 years ago while she was working at Eagle Bend in Big Fork with my big brother.  When she emailed about wedding photography she asked if I was related to Zac Breen - the answer was yes and thanks to him I was hired! Small world huh! Jodie & Jono tied the knot at Cache Creek Outfitters and it was an absolutely terrific venue! It was the first time I had ever shot there and I now know where I want to get married someday! The views are spectacular - mountaintops and meadows galore!  I was in heaven on Saturday :) Thank you Jodie & Jono for inviting me along to enjoy your special day! Congrats!

Comments

Popular Posts