Jamie & Steve Engagement - Bozeman, MT

We were luckily able to squeeze in an engagement shoot before these two love birds pack up and head west to Portland.  Steve was in a wedding I shot a couple of winters back and I am so excited to see that he and Jamie will soon be getting hitched themselves! We had a beautiful afternoon to stroll around downtown for the fun shots you see above.  The cutest thing I think I've ever heard was when Steve said during our shoot something along the lines of...."I proposed because I was ready to marry Jamie and now I have to wait a whole year for our wedding!" Anxious fella - love it! These two are planning a July wedding in 2014 up on Flathead Lake, which is just beautiful and Jamie you will make a gorgeous bride - your smile is radiant!



Comments

Popular Posts