Dashing Dani's Senior Session

I was super excited to get to spend a Sunny Sunday afternoon in with Dani. after rescheduling due to rainy, dreary weather on Friday. Danny will be graduating from TFHS come May and plans to attend MSU to further her education. GO CATS! We were able to squeeze in her senior portrait shoot before her relaxing days of summer were interrupted with two-a-day practices for Volleyball. Dani is an ATHLETE!!! She plays volleyball and basketball for the Lady Wolves and sure tears up the court - I've had the honor of watching her participate at State Basketball last year! She is also a pro in front of the camera with a smile that stretches for a mile....and did I mention how much I LOVE her beautiful red hair! I had to fight the urge to call her Hott Donna - like off of my favorite show ever - That 70's Show! Thank you Dani for a fun shoot! Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts