Rachel + Brad ~ Chico Wedding

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of assisting Doug Loneman at a wedding in Chico. I was a bit nervous that it was an outdoor wedding in the middle of April here in Montana, but the day could not have been more perfect. I began assisting Doug last summer after moving back to Bozeman and he is a joy to work with! I love his work and learn a ton observing him behind the camera. In addition to weddings - he LOVES shooting children and pet portraits and does a tremendous job bringing out the personalities of all his subjects. What a great mentor!!!! Anyways, back to the wedding - Rachel and Brad are from Missoula and are really into the outdoors. I didn't spend too much one-on-one time with the couple as I was only assisting Doug, but did manage to capture a few fun shots I would like to share with you all. They are so happy and cute together! I am looking forward to many more assisting adventures this summer! Thanks Doug!

Comments

Popular Posts