Engagement ~ Emily & Shaun

A few months ago I met up with Emily & Shaun at a coffee shop in downtown Bozeman. They are just terrific! It is so fun to meet new couples...especially the ones that just seem to perfectly fit together, like these two. They both love the snow, so we braved the cold on Sunday and wandered around an old building where we found all sorts of fun backgrounds. I was very thankful that Emily wore boots rather than heels as she was up to her knees in snow for a few shots - although that is not apparent in the few I chose to post here. I cannot wait for July when I get to venture to Paradise Valley and spend some more time with this fun, cute, and absolutely wonderful couple on their wedding day! Be sure to check my website within the next few days to view a a more complete portfolio of our photo shoot.

Comments

Popular Posts