Becky & Joel {Bozeman Wedding Photographer}

Kicked off the 2016 summer wedding season with the Heywards & Coopers at Gallatin River Lodge.  The day was perfect - I could not have asked for a nicer bride & groom or lighting for shooting beautiful portraits of this stunning bride and handsome groom. Becky & Joel's vows were beautiful and I am a sucker for poems.  A good friend of Becky's read I Like You by Sandol Stoddard Warburg during the ceremony and it was so cute.  Then her sister tugged at my heart strings again by reading a snippet from the Puffin Book of Nursery Rhymes that was gifted to her by their grandmother.  The day was filled with laughter and tears and many fond memories were made that I was so happy to be able to capture for the new Mr. & Mrs. Cheers!



Comments

Popular Posts