Genna & Cody Wedding ~ Bozeman, MT {Broken Hart Ranch}


Hands-down the best kiss & cake fight I have ever witnessed! I have been looking forward to shooting Genna & Cody's wedding ever since our winter engagement shoot - these two are a match made in heaven and sure know how to have fun.  My cheeks are always sore from smiling after a photo shoot, but that would be an understatement following this wedding day.  I honestly don't know if I have ever laughed so hard during a wedding before in my entire life - from the dip kiss to end the ceremony, to the David Letterman "Top Ten" speech and stories about Cody's new swimming pool, and watching Genna's face almost smash into the whole wedding cake - it is safe to say Genna & Cody have plenty of adventures to look forward to.  Congratulations to you Genna & Cody - may the days ahead be as beautiful as your wedding day was.  Cheers!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts