Madeline & Calvin ~ Arrowpeak Lodge Wedding

Madeline & Calvin tied the knot at the beautiful Arrowpeak Lodge in Highwood, MT last weekend.  It was a long trip to get there, but so worth the drive! Madeline was a beautiful bride and I was so pleased to be able to capture her and Calvin's special day.  The ceremony was AMAZING though it was hard to tell if my camera was in focus through my blurry eyes - their vows were so sweet, thoughtful and heartfelt - I just melted! Cheers to Madeline and Calvin - thanks for putting on a great party! May you two enjoy a wonderful life together in Seattle!


Comments

  1. Love the photos, can't wait to see more. Good job Carlie, it was great meeting you. I hope to do more weddings with you in the future.
    Judy Deck
    Romantic Weddings & Celebrations
    Great Falls, Montana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts