Jennnifer & Andy Engagement


Summer evenings are the best in Montana! I am so excited for my good friend Jennifer & her fiance Andy - they will be getting married next year in beautiful Hawaii and I cannot WAIT to shoot their tropical wedding :)  Jen and I were on the golf team together at Rocky years ago and that is where she met her handsome soon to be husband.  The stars aligned and we luckily all ended up in Bozeman together and were able to get together last night for this fun photo shoot! Thank you Andy & Jen for all of the laughs and beautiful pictures - you two are absolutely wonderful! I couldn't help but smile the entire time I was editing :)

Comments

  1. Aw thanks Carlie! You are the best photographer EVER!!!! I am so happy you get to do our wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts