Coming Soon - Baby Hutchinson

















































Last week on a beautiful spring afternoon I met up with Nancy & Mike for a few fun belly photos before their little guy, Ben, joins them in a months time. About this same time last year I met this lovely couple for the first time at this very location where they shared their wedding vows for bride & groom portraits. It was fun to visit the same site and catch up with Nancy & Mike to chat about their new life together and their exciting news. Charlie even joined us for a few shots and I offered to take him home with me, but unfortunately mom and dad love him to much to let me have him. Looking forward to meeting the new addition shortly - stay tuned for the little guy's newborn photos later this spring. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts