Karissa & Dom ~ Sunday Funday in the Snow!

Karissa & Dominick are a couple more fellow RMC grads and we had a great time catching up on each others lives and old classmates on Sunday. Karissa told me this fall that they wanted to do a shoot in the snow - so when I looked out my window on Sunday morning I was so excited to see that everything was falling into place. We had a nice wintery day and Dom was actually in town and not off running to Boise State to catch a football game. When I asked if they had any specific ideas in mind they said, "no not really, we're just goofy so some fun shots would be cool" or something to that effect...so these are a few of my favorites that portray their goofiness and love for one another. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! Thank you guys for a fun shoot and congratulations! Looking forward to heading East for your wedding next summer!

Comments

Popular Posts