Miranda & Chris ~ Church Bells Ring

This Saturday I had a grand ol' time at a hometown wedding in Three Forks. I went to school with Miranda and had the pleasure of meeting her new husband - Mr. Erickson - this Spring when we got together for their engagement shoot. They make such a wonderful couple and both were dashing! I loved the long train on Miranda's dress and Chris was very sharp in his classy pin stripe tux. The two were wed at the Methodist Church in town and danced the night away in the backyard at Miranda's mother's house. Chris was so overjoyed he was busting out back flips in the lawn (evidence on my website)! I suppose if I were him, I too would be excited to have landed such a lovely lady. Congratulations! May you bring each other happiness for years to come!

Comments

Popular Posts