McAvoy Family - Leaves, Love, & Laughter

Last Sunday I got together with the McAvoy family for some fall portraits. I had such a fun time with them last year and was happy they booked me again for round two! This time we were a bit more lucky with the weather and soaked up the sun rather than getting soaked in the snow storm! Ashlin & Keegan were a riot….Keegan is in the process of preparing for the big hunting trip with dad this weekend – he was our trail guide while we were out and about on Pete’s Hill and Ashlin had a blast covering her big brother in leaves at Lindley Park. Dan was a good sport as well, considering he was missing out on his Sunday football and Kayla is so beautiful and fun! Her and I ended up with seats right beside each other at the Brad Paisley concert a few weeks back! Thank you McAvoys for another terrific shoot! I will look forward to many more…it’s a joy getting to see your kids grow up! :)

Comments

Popular Posts