Teresa Schlomer - Rocky Grad

I was very excited to travel to Billings last weekend and squeeze in some time with my good friend Teresa! Teresa and I played golf together for two years at Rocky Mountain College. The countless rounds of golf and 15 hour bus rides were MUCH more enjoyable with her company. Always positive, outgoing and never short on words, Teresa is not only a terrific golfer, but also a wonderful friend and a beautiful subject to photograph. She will be graduating with a Bachelor of Science and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Managements and Communications this May. Best of luck chasing your dreams after Graduation T. I love you!

Comments

  1. Thanks CARLIE!!! you are the best and you made me look amazing :o) you got the never short on words part right hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts