Morgan & Steve Innis Wedding

Last weekend I enjoyed the beautiful drive through Paradise Valley up to one of my favorite wedding locations ~ Chico Hot Springs. Chico is a very meaningful place for Morgan and Steve and will hold many great memories as it is where they got both engaged and married! Morgan Mathis and I attended Three Forks High School together over 5 years ago and I was excited that she had asked me to share in her special day. It was a very intimate ceremony with close friends and family and they couldn't have asked for a nicer January day. Morgan looked like a princess with the snow capped mountains in the background and I have never seen a groom with a bigger smile on the day of his wedding. May the two of them share many happy years together and make frequent visits to Chico to revisit the magical place where it all began!

Comments

Popular Posts