Jordan & Lindsey Wedding

Last weekend I drove over to Missoula for Jordan & Lindsey's wedding. I was super excited to visit Missoula, meet Jordan's beautiful bride and spend time with a few close friends. Jordan is my best friend's brother-in-law and I have had the pleasure of getting to know the Iddings family over the past few years. I will now look forward to getting to know the newest member, Lindsey Hereford. Lindsey made a beautiful bride and I absolutely LOVED her dress! I found it interesting that they both grew up and went to High School in Frenchtown, but never dated and hardly knew each other until this past year, which has been full of exiting news & events! I would like to wish them both the best of luck in their new life together and many years of happiness! Thanks Jordan & Lindsey and enjoy your slideshow!

Comments

Popular Posts