Sweethearts, Siblings, & Senior Portraits

After an eventful Halloween weekend, I decided to make a trip home to the big city of Three Forks to visit my dad for his Birthday and also to shoot Mitchell's senior portraits. Lori, Mitchell's mother, impressively rounded up all three of her handsome sons in the middle of hunting season so that we could squeeze in a few shots of the brothers as well before Mitchell graduates and heads of to college. I had a great time watching and listening to them give their brother a hard time while he was in front of my camera. His beautiful girlfriend, Tawnee, also joined us for the shoot, which I found quite helpful as he could not stop smiling whenever he looked at her. Thank you Mitchell for being such a great sport as I drug you all over the countryside for pictures. Good Luck in the future and be sure to enjoy your final months of High School! To view a slide show from our portrait session, please visit my website!

Comments

Popular Posts