Jami & Brian Wedding ~ Hyalite Reservoir


An extra special congratulations to this terrific couple - Mr. & Mrs. Klatt! These two are like family to me and I was so honored to shoot their wedding this weekend up at the beautiful Hyalite Reservoir.  Jami and I have been best buddies since she first moved to Three Forks in 2000 ~ it is crazy how fast time flies by.  We have been friends for 13 years now and I still remember my freshman year of High School as if it were yesterday.  I first met Brian when Jami introduced me to him at a friends house party about three years ago and we adopted him soon thereafter as our roommate! The three of us have been through a lot together and have grown closer over the years - I love them both very much! That being said, I did get a little emotional during their vows and had a hard time seeing through my viewfinder towards the end of the ceremony.  I am so happy for Jami & Brian and their family - especially little miss Jemma :)  Congrats and Cheers to many years of happiness together!

Comments

  1. Beautiful couple. Great photos Carlie! I think your the best anyway !!!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts