Jami & Brian (and Miss Jemma) ~ Engagement

Last weekend I got together with my best friend, Jami and her soon to be hubby B. Klatt (as I call him). The story of these two is quite funny and I have been around to witness and participate in the entire thing! Little did Brian know that when he first started dating Jami he would basically end up with two girlfriends as I was always third wheelin'it and tagging along on their dinner, movie, and party dates. Ha! We've had a great time together and even all lived happily under the same roof along with Rambo and Lexi for a couple of years. Little Jemma was a blessed gift about a year and a half ago and it has been so exciting to watch her grow up and become a little lady - I was in the hospital the day she was born, lived and played with her each day her whole first year in the world and now visit to color and read books to her a few times a week. We are great pals just like her mom and I. I love this family and am so thankful for our friendship. Congrats Jami and Brian - so happy for you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts